Friday, April 12, 2013

4/11 run

3 miles: 37:01: 12:07 pace

Did the second Road Runner Sports Adventure Run last night. It was a shorter route, should have gone all the way out to 2.5 miles and worked my way back but didn't. While I knew how it worked this time there were still moments of confusion when I was trying to figure out where I was going. 

They had a home run whiffle ball derby to win tickets and I did some burpees for some more. No free shoes this time but I did win $25 gift card to Champs Sports Bar in Old Orchard Mall.

There were a bunch more people this time around and I think this is going to be a fun monthly event. I'm hoping Rory can join me next time. 

And I was lazy yesterday, when I work up it was cold and rainy so I bailed on my morning run. Felt like crap most of the day because of it too. 

Eight miles tomorrow for the last long run before the Lakefront 10-miler. Next week will be 6 on Tuesday and 3 on Thursday. Probably taking next Friday off from boot camp to get some extra rest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment