Sunday, August 25, 2013

8/24 run - Must get stronger

16.1 miles: 3:10:43: 11:50 pace

Even though this run was slower than last week's 15-miler it felt better. I'm also happy to not feel real sore today.

On both of these long runs I start to feel the fatigue around mile 13. I don't know if I can slow down much more so the training and marathon going forward are going to be interesting.

Boot camp on Monday and Wednesday this week. Ten miles on Tuesday morning, speed work Wednesday and four or five on Thursday. Eighteen mile long run on Saturday.

2 comments:

  1. How are you fuelling on your runs? Nice work by the way :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm doing the cliff shot blocks. Might need to up what I'm doing. I did one package for this run but the package says good for one hour of working out. MIght be a good Fito question.

    ReplyDelete