Monday, June 10, 2013

6/8 run

8.1 miles: 1:30:45: 11:06 pace

I really didn't want to be happy with this run but technically it was the best one all week, at least pace wise. Tuesday's felt the best, Wednesday and Thursday just sucked completely and even boot camp on Friday was rough, I just had low energy and was feeling weak.

All that said, now I'll shut up and am glad the miles are done. Part of the problem may have the 28 miles I ended up logging from June 1 to June 8. I haven't checked, but it's safe to say that's the most miles I've run in a week.

Still feeling a little fatigued on Monday too. Legs were heavy during boot camp and the outside of my foot is starting to hurt a bit again. Once I get moving it's fine but it take a little bit to loosen up. I need to take care of this because I don't want it to be anymore persistent then it already has been.

Tomorrow will be six or seven, little more than three on Thursday morning and probably another three or so Thursday night for the Road Runner Sports Fun run and nine on Saturday. Depending on how things go I could pass 300 miles for the year this week, which is what I did all of last year.




No comments:

Post a Comment