Sunday, July 28, 2013

Weekend 7/27 - Feeling good

7/27: 8 miles: 1:33:03: 11:37 pace
2/28 Run for Walk: 4.1 miles: 41:26: 9:59 pace

Excellent weekend for running -- temps in the 60s will do that. I did eight miles with some of the Evanston Running Club members, a nice scenic run along the lake front, past the Baha'i Temple and back. I need to remember to start taking picture along some of these runs.

Sunday I did the Run for Walk at Northwestern University. It started at the the football stadium and ended on the 50 yard line. This was also a really good time and I was very happy with my time on that one and I was feeling really good.

Hoping that feeling continues as I travel this week. Will be running Tuesday -- seven miles -- and Wednesday -- probably around four. All in all gearing up for another 13 miles run next Saturday.


No comments:

Post a Comment