Thursday, May 16, 2013

5/16 run

2.5 miles: 26:57: 10:51 pace

Speed work, last workout before the Mudder. Would have been an uneventful run and meant to go a little farther but some GI issues made me cut it short. Hope that's the last I see of the stomach issues, don't know where it came from, haven't eaten anything out of the ordinary. Just chalking it up to a fluke thing.

80 degrees and sunny is now the forecast for Saturday. At least falling into the icy water might be a bit of a relief and should dry out pretty quick.

Lastly, want to thank everyone who has donated to the Wright-Way Rescue. I am overwhelmed with the outpouring of support this early on and I am happy to know that I have a great support system out there.

I've taken a quick and commanding lead among the other Wright-Way runners but considering that I'll probably be the last finisher I am fine coming up with more donations.

No comments:

Post a Comment