Tuesday, September 10, 2013

600 will have to wait

After Sunday's half my left ankle was a little sore, nothing out of the ordinary. But last night it started throbbing. I had been wearing a brace for most of the day and iced it a bit. I'm probably being overly cautious but I'm taking a couple of days off.

I skipped this morning's 10-miler -- it was also mid-70s and muggy at 4:30 am -- and am going to skip speed work on Wednesday. If I'm feeling better I'll do six to eight on Thursday morning I think I'll be fine, better safe than sorry. Too much work to get laid up at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment