Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Work is getting in the way of my running problem

Not exactly, but work is getting in the way of my blogging.

I did get some miles in last week, five on Tuesday, four on Saturday and seven on Sunday. Had some personal matter pop up that kept me off the roads. Boot camp on Friday and Saturday last week kicked my ass, my upper body was really sore for the run to boot camp Saturday. And then that workout kicked my ass so bad I got a ride home.

The seven I got in Sunday were rough. Legs and upper body were sore from the previous workouts but the time wasn't awful.

Did the same seven miles on Tuesday morning though and cut almost two minutes off my time. Was feeling sluggish for the first half of the run but managed to flip the switch.

Boot camp on Wednesday and Friday. Will get four or five in Thursday morning and a couple more in with the beginner's that evening. Will hopefully get 13 in this weekend, that's the plan at least.

Signed up for all parts of the Turkey Trifecta. Should be a fun week.

No comments:

Post a Comment